Friday, September 26, 2008







So school started . Off went my angel helpers to school. All 5 of them... even Sarelle started school.



They all are thrilled to be back with their buddies and meeting their new teachers. But with school comes chaos... more homework, more projects, SOCCER, seminary and schedules. (I miss the lazy days of summer)




The older girls even are enjoying school. Konrie is loving Spanish & Torra is a web-leader helping out the 7th graders & is drama council Pres. Pretty nifty.






I must admit, it gets a little quiet around here during the day... accept that is - for Zale... who has the ability to destruct more in 10 minutes than the whole bunch of girls can do in 2 days. :o)


Truly I love the time with Zale. He is so fun and happy and smart. He puts smiles on our faces everyday with his sense of humor.



So with the second or so day of school, when I left the room for maybe 5 minutes... Zale landed right in the middle of a bannana hurricane... poor innocent boy just was trapped... bananas flying all around him. At the end, banana was smooshed all over him, the floor and the carpet, but lucky our little trouper survived without a scratch. Amazingly he still lives to tell about it.


And then, the next week Grandma and I bought him a new train and he was just so adorable to watch. All day long he played with his train and brought it everywhere and told everyone all about it. He just cracks us up. Oh the joy of our boy!!








3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the train picture! Such sweet girls, I'm glad school is good for all them. I doubt links work in comments, you'll probably have to cut and paste this, but finding Zale on the floor attacked by bananas reminded me of a similar incident that happened to Easton. If only they could have gotten together on this:

http://barberfamily.smugmug.com/photos/128367826_72aqA-M-1.jpg

Gray Family said...

I love that Zale can get into more trouble than Nathan! Although Nathan still has two little moms waiting and watching ready to tell when he is doing something wrong! Poor kid. I can't believe how big and beautiful the girls look. Of course they take after their mom! BTW love the blog - welcome to the blogging world!

Jennifer said...

See, now would be a good time to post some pictures of your jungle event. Or a written description if you forgot to take photos. :)