Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break 2011





























Having some fun! I love when the kids are home - no school, nothing we HAVE to do...spending time together!


Monday we hung out with the DeHarts...nothing better than cuzzin'in' it :o)


Tuesday we went with Grandma and Aunt Janet to Zoomars petting zoo and Marie Calendars for lunch. Simple but fun outing.


Wednesday we just relaxed and Renna had some friends from church come over.


Then Thursday through Saturday we have been hanging out at a cabin in Arrowhead! Sissy and Buddy gave us this adventure for Christmas. (Sweetest gift ever) We have really had fun - found a hidden "twilight" baseball field and played lacrosse and softball and kick ball and soccer- read some books - touched the freezing lake when we explored - watched Shrek 4 and Hoodwinked - had a marshmellow war - ate treats til our stomachs hurt - played some board games and still need to paint some fancy finger nails and go for a walk again.



I LOVE my family! I am so very blessed to have such an awesome husband and amazing kids!!!

No comments: