Check this out... it is the cutest thing ever!
Our friends, the Hondas, brought over a bike for Sarelle that their son had grown out of... which she is now riding with skill and ease. It was fun to see her so proud and just zooming all over. So then Zale says, "I wanna ride this one" ... pointing to Sarelle's old 12" one. After much pursuading, I agreed to run behind him, not looking forward to the aching back and being out of breath. He can be SO persistant.
As I began running behind him two or three steps, Zale says, "I do it myself." He continued for the next couple of steps to INSIST. Being the mother of the year candidate, I thought, "Fine, do it yourself!" (Thinking he would fall over and I would try to catch him.) Nope. Off goes little Zale, riding on his own. Turning and balancing as if he had been riding for weeks. That was THE easiest training I have ever assisted in. WOW! That boy has some serious boy genes... and some major balancing skills. It is the cutest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Holy Cow! It must come from the fact that you and Talon are extremely talented in everything you do. Now - could you just take the basket off the poor kids bike? Growing up with sisters can be so humiliating!
What a cutie - I just love that little guy!! Thanks for sharing!
(but...I'm afraid Kim's right...now that he's shown you he is, indeed, READY TO RIDE...the basket's gotta go!)
He's great! We love him (and all the others, too)! I say, let him keep the basket if he wants it -- Runs in the family - Grandpa has a basket on his bike!
Did not know you had a blog. Did you tell me and I just didn't listen...??? Your on my list now.
Go Zale!
Ok Stephanie - I just saw you had a blog - very cute but you need to update it :) And how cute is he riding his bike, I love it!
Maybe you should post some video of him on the BOYS bike. Blogs are more fun when you don't click on them and keep seeing the same thing over and over. And over. Love you!
Okay, that IS the cutest thing. His little legs have to work really fast in order to power that little bike. He is too cute...and smart! Maybe it's because he had such a great first teacher...He he!! I'm proud of your blog skills, I can't even figure out how to put video on my blog. Hugs to you, Sarelle, and Zale.
Way cute. I just found your blog. How fun. Kids can learn things so quickly. Go Zale!
oh my goodnes how cute is that!
he is riding a bike at just 3 years old?
Sounds like you have a really talented lil boy there, oh Stephanie he is so cute!
OH MY GOSH! That is the cutest dang thing ever!! He is so awesome, look at him go! What a stud that little 3 yr old is! I agree with everyone about the basket though :)hehe but totally imagine you've done that already or Talon took care of that when he got home! hehehe Someone in RSM ward tride to give us a big bike for Ryan but we politely declined, one it was WAY too big (he still would be too small for it) and Joe absolutely not allow his son to ride a "Princess" bike! :) haaha
So now at almost 4 (in December) he gets a running start and hops onto his bike in motion and likes to go off curbs. Can you say emergency room? (hmmm let's hope not)
Post a Comment