So if I had a blog I would have to write about today. We had some good laughs. One had to do with one of our family traditions. .. So most everyone who know the Mings, knows that we make tacos EVERY Sunday. Nothing new. Same p
rocess every Sunday. We each have our jjobs... mine is the meat. Well, today the conversation was extra good or perhaps the cold meds were messing with my pea brain... but nonetheless... today I added Koolaid instead of the same Taco Seasoning Packet that we add every week. Yep. KOOLAID.... Tropical Punch.
Well... what do ya do? Can't waste perfectly good meat. Better just see what tropical tacos are gonna taste like. Ha ha~ we laughed pretty hard. Torra called them our "Festive Tacos" to kick off the Christmas season.
A few weeks ago I added Enchilada seasoning to the meat, not paying attention. For the following weeks, Sarelle (our 6 year old) would say in a very condescending tone, "Mom, this is the Taco Packet. Use this one. Not the enchilada packet." It got a good laugh. I can only imagine the weeks to come.... "Ah mom, no Tropical Tacos tonight please."
I don't know where my mind was. I added the powder. Went to fill the packet with water and realized it was really small and blue. Much smaller than usual. WOW! It wasn't until then that I looked and saw Koolaid. "hmmm... do I tell the family?... Bright red, no way out!" Ha! Of course, Torra ran for the camera and wanted to post it on Facebook. Guess I beat her to it... at least I think so.
Time for a vacation, ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment