Happy Halloween!




Oh so if I'm blogging tonight, I had better post the Halloween pictures that Sissy requested. I must say, Halloween was a lot of fun and super tiring. I need to just post things when they happen or it just doesn't happen. (you can quote me on that).
So They all looked so cute! Konrie was adorable as a black cat. Torra very sporty as the ref. Renna as Thing 1 (possibly my alltime favorite costume). Emery as Captain Jaclyn Sparrow. Sarelle the Hip Witch and Zale ... Batman (whatelse?)
We ended up trick or treating with 27 people, I think. A good time was had by all. I still love Halloween after all these years. I think I have pictures of Talon and I somewhere. I looked scary though. (truly the vampire look did not do good things for me)
4 comments:
Hi Zale~
Please tell your Mom and Dash's Mom that I am working every Thursday at the Learning Link at Las Palmas Elementary School in San Clemente. Maybe you guys could come and play sometime, I would love to see you guys.
Hugs to all of you,
Ms. Dana
Love the Thing costumes! Miss you - can't wait for scrap weekend!
Maybe if you already had your new camera, you would be posting new things on your neglected blog!
nope doesn't look like that helped either! yicks
Post a Comment